MR Inox was founded in 1995 with a view to creating a structure that would meet the growing demand in the food industry for machines that combine production and design for a wide-ranging use.
We design and build refrigerated mechanical and electromechanical machines and equipment, suited to meet the needs and solve the problems encountered in the food industry in general, at the specific request of clients.
The continuous quest for improvement, market demands and acquired experience have currently led us to the construction of high quality machinery and equipment that meets with standards set by the EU.
The key features of our systems can be found in:
- Reliability, because the plants can easily work in a continuous cycle
- Simplicity, because they are easy to use, clean and require very little maintenance
- Flexibility, because our machines can also be used with different kinds of foods and the process to be carried out can be changed with simple, quick operations depending on the product to be treated
- Productivity, because they can treat vast amounts of products per work shift.
INTRALOX SPIRAL TECHNOLOGY. DIRECT-DRIVE SYSTEM
MR Inox has a license to use Intralox's innovative Direct Drive ™ technology for conveyor belt conveyor systems with DIRECT-DRIVE technology on its spiral conveyor systems.
Intralox is the owner of a patent for this type of system, and managed to design a modular belt in various plastic materials that does not require the transmission of motion by friction on the central drum.
The advantages of DIRECT-DRIVE system are:
- It eliminates product orientation problems on the belt.
- It eliminates the risk of the belt slipping on the drum.
- It removes the over-drive engine.
- It eliminates the risk of the ribbon being lifted up on the circumference.
- It has a greater weight capacity, therefore, a greater amount of product can be transported.
- Possibility of creating double drum spirals with single tape without steps.